Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
As a nonprofit, Khan Academy has thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard. No ads, no subscriptions – just click below to get started!
Foundations of Counting
Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- Understand addition as putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from.
- 8 Represent addition and subtraction up to 10 with concrete objects, fingers, pennies, mental images, drawings, claps or other sounds, acting out situations, verbal explanations, expressions, or equations.
- 9 Solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10, by using concrete objects or drawings to represent the problem.
- 10 Decompose numbers less than or equal to 10 into pairs of smaller numbers in more than one way, by using concrete objects or drawings, and record each decomposition by a drawing or equation.
- 11 For any number from 0 to 10, find the number that makes 10 when added to the given number, by using concrete objects or drawings, and record the answer with a drawing or equation.
- 12 Fluently add and subtract within 5.
- Understand simple patterns.
Operations with Numbers
- Identify and describe shapes (squares, circles, triangles, rectangles, hexagons, cubes, cones, cylinders, and spheres).
- Analyze, compare, create, and compose shapes.