Friday Finds & Reader Recommendations – 11-04-2022
<— R.L. MATHEWSON JUST RELEASED A NEW “NEIGHBORS FROM HELL” BOOK!!! Squeeeeeee!!!
Plus… we have so many more books to pursue for our weekend reading pleasure. 🙂 Keep checking back while I post what I find over the next few hours. If you have one to add to this list, let me know.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Two months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
- Another Christmas from Hell: A Contemporary Christmas Romance (Neighbor from Hell Book 13) by R.L. Mathewson <— YAYYYYY!! ANOTHER NEIGHBOR FROM HELL BOOK!!!! SHE’S MOVING ACROSS FROM HIM! “...with her best friend somehow managing to get her fired and evicted in the same day, she had no choice but to move into the apartment across from the man that really didn’t seem happy to see her. That was fine. More than fine because if she could handle her best friend making her life a living hell and an ex-fiancé that was determined to get her back, then she could handle the man that was willing to do whatever it took to let the past destroy them both...”
- The Naughty Or Nice Clause by Kate Callaghan <— LIVE!!!
- Lex (Unexpected Book 5) by Cora Rose <— LIVE!!!
- Eight of a Kind: Kind Brothers Series, Book 9 by Sandi Lynn <— SANDI LYNN’S LATEST! HE WAS RUNNING FROM HER! “…I’d met Dr. Nathan Kind on a few occasions. Once, I was put in the wrong room at the medical center, another time at the grocery store, and again when he brought his six-year-old daughter to my dance class. He was sexy and charming and had the attention of every mom who brought their children to dance. He flirted, I flirted, and one night of passion consumed us. We were two people whose lives had changed in an instant. He’d just found out he had a daughter, and I had ended the career I was born for. I’d found love for the first time in my life, and he was running from it…”
- The Coppersmith Farmhouse (Jamison Valley) by Devney Perry <— NANCY 5-STAR LOVED THIS ONE!
Nancy: All six books are standalone & Kindle Unlimited! I own all six books!! Devney Perry writes such wonderful characters that you will want to read all 6 books.
…It is a sweet love story with parts of angst. Nothing difficult is ever easy.
Margie: I just finished The Do-Over by Sharon M. Peterson…published in August 2022. It’s really fabulous. Great well developed recognizable characters, wonderful story, and very very funny.
The mfc gets dumped by her fiancé on the radio in exchange for concert tickets…her journey to happiness (yes there’s a HEA) is so fun to read. I read it I one day…it was that good. Not sure if you’ve reviewed the book, but I highly recommend it!
Nancy: …starts on a sad note.
…Be ready for lots of steamy parts, of course minus the kids. Mine and yours might become ours! First there are secrets on both sides that will have to be revealed
- Fated to Rule (Royal Rejection Book 4) by Skye Alder <— LIVE!!!
- The Other Belle by Whitney G. <— LIVE!!! HE KIDNAPPED HER BUT HE WANTS HER SISTER… “…“I’m giving you one last chance to tell me that I own you…” Those are thirteen words that I refuse to give to the beastly man who kidnapped me in the middle of the night and forced me on a never-ending journey through the woods. While he’s desperate to break a tragic kingdom-wide curse that’s ruined him to his core, I’m determined to escape and find my way home. I’m not the woman he wants anyway… He wants my sister, the beautiful, book-loving girl who wants more out of life and believes a prince is all she needs to find a happily ever after. Of course, he has no idea that she’s none of those things…”
- The Map of Nova and Dev by Mindy Michele <— LIVE!!!
- The Sculptor (The Hands of the Potters) by Kristy Marie <— LIVE!!! ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH A CONGRESSMAN UNTIL SHE SEES HER EX AGAIN… “…I shouldn’t have danced in his arms and reminisced about the time when we ran away together. But I most definitely shouldn’t have chugged that last drink and said, “I do,” marrying my childhood love. Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time Duke and I have caused a scandal. This time, though, we have more than just our reputations on the line. Duke will never let me go. There is no annulment in our future. Only the consequences of the devastating secret I’ve kept from our past.…”
- Valkyrie by Kitty Thomas <— RECENT RELEASE BY KITTY THOMAS!! HE NEEDS A WITCH!! “...A powerful god seeks to destroy my people unless I go live with him. “You don’t have to marry him. You don’t even have to sleep with him. He just needs a witch.” I’ve been told this multiple times, but I don’t trust this man. He’s keeping something very important from me... “
- Vixen by Lux Miller <— LIVE!!
- Deadeye (Bones MC 13): A Bones MC Romance by Marteeka Karland <— LIVE!!!
- A Wild Heart (The Heart Series Book 4) by Amie Knight <— NANCY 5-STAR LOVED THIS RECENT RELEASE!!
Nancy: …a deeply emotional story. I was crying even before I started reading the book. The author’s Dedication was to her Grandma that had passed away this year. I could identify with her feelings. Then I cried during the Prologue, when Emily Davies heard the doorbell ring at 1:00 in the morning.
She knew that no good news would be delivered at that ungodly hour, especially if your husband was a deployed soldier. Her grief and sorrow was understandable. I, of course, cried with her over her loss! Her whole world now was centered around her young daughter Parker…
Nancy: The first book I read by Amie Knight was A STEEL HEART and I was so blown away with the writing that I couldn’t wait to start SEETHROUGH HEART (Her 1st Book). This was a tearjerker and angst read. It also was a page-turner read!
…The unimaginable happens and noone will ever be the same. Life is short and tomorrow is never promised.
- Savage Revenge: A Mafia Arranged Marriage Romance (Gangster Wants a Wife Book 2) by Layla Simon <— LIVE!!!
- The Games We Play: An Enemies to Lovers Romance by Melissa Toppen <— LIVE!!! THEY GREW UP HATING EACH OTHER! “…His life mission has been to make me miserable. But when I decide to give him a taste of his own medicine, he doesn’t respond well to the shoe being on the other foot. The further I push, the harder he pushes back. I know it’s only a matter of time before one of us breaks. I just never dreamt it would be him who would crack first. And we he does, things take a turn I never saw coming. I thought we were just playing games. I was wrong…”
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER (one month free trial) 😀
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
Aimee: I just finished this one and JA Huss didn’t disappoint!!!! The narrators are all my favorites so it was worth it to just listening to their voices!😂 you really have to pay attention to this one because it has a lot going on, and of course it’s a cliffhanger… but it was well worth it and I can’t wait to get started on the next one!!!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Christmas Wish by Lindsey Kelk | Nov 8, 2022
- Princess and the Player (Strangers in Love) by Ilsa Madden-Mills | Nov 8, 2022
- Before I Let Go (Skyland Book 1) by Kennedy Ryan | Nov 15, 2022
- Untying the Knot by Meghan Quinn | Nov 15, 2022
- This Woman (This Man – The Story from Jesse Book 1) by Jodi Ellen Malpas | Nov 15, 2022
- Someone to Hold (Wild Widows Series Book 2) by Marie Force | Nov 15, 2022
- Flawed (The Billion Heirs Book 2) by Vanessa Vale and Helen Hardt | Nov 15, 2022
- Fernhill Lane: A Huckleberry Bay Novel by Kristen Proby | Nov 15, 2022
- Hiding Places by Skye Warren | Nov 15, 2022
- Law (A Steele Riders MC Book 11) by C.M. Steele | Nov 15, 2022
- Sugar and Spice: An Opposites Attract Christmas Romance (Pine Mountain Book 1) by Kimberly Kincaid | Nov 15, 2022
- A Light in the Flame: A Flesh and Fire Novel by Jennifer L. Armentrout | Nov 15, 2022
- Kincaid (Dirty Duet Book 3) | by Laurelin Paige | Nov 17, 2022
- God of Wrath: A Dark Enemies to Lovers Romance (Legacy of Gods Book 3) | by Rina Kent | Nov 17, 2022
- P.S. I Hate You: A High School Bully Romance by Jane Anthony | Nov 17, 2022